Wire welder

At times, various members of the digest have sought and received advice
on wire welders with, or without, gas capability. Ive read the

I ended up buying a Lincoln welder with gas capability from
Weldingmart.com.  It is refurbished and carries a 3 year parts and
labor warranty from Lincoln. It was $370 which is $200 off the price of
a new one.

I was looking for a 115 volt welder with Aluminum welding capability,
one that I could move around for odd jobs. Ive never used a wire
welder and I think Ill have to fly Jim Aos down to teach me how.  My
220 volt stick welder that is at least 40 years old isnt portable. It
is so non-portable that the wheels have rotted off of it.

Anyway, anyone considering a wire feed welder should take a look at the
web site and look at the specs of that refurbished welder. Good buy, I
think.

John Hofstetter