Re: Introduction and PTO winch question

----- Original Message -----
From: "Isaac Hastings" <Isaac.Hastings@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 23:43
Subject: RE: Introduction and PTO winch question

Good point. The Scout has a Ramsey 8000lb winch. That seems big enough,
but I'm no expert in that department. Is that big enough for a Travelall
that will probably weigh about 7000lb fully loaded?

Isaac

IIRC the rating is pulling flat, so I don't know if that will cut it as far
as what you might want for that T-all.  Someone will chime in who actually
knows what they are talking about though....

-Ryan