Re: local hero returns safely from the wars...

---We are very happy to hear that she is home. I had faith that she would be
back. I am a firm believer that people aren't taken off the face of the
Earth when others' can't do without them. It is evident that you need her in
your life, sheesh, all the whining and stuff, you almost had me worried.
Seriously though...

-...I had a talk with the man upstairs and he assured me that you all would
be okay...

-... but he is pretty sure that I'm* !@#$ed. ;)

---Welcome back Becca.

---Thank you,
-T.R. Elliott Jr. & J.M. Roy-Elliott - Fortiter Et Recte & Soyez Sage
-`73 Scout II (StoneThrower)
-`51 Farmall H (Heinz)
-`49 IH fridge (presently unnamed and in need of a compressor)
-`49 Plymouth Special Deluxe 4-door Sedan (Papapalooza)