Re: Forged pistons and aluminum intakes

I've seen a picture of a 345 intake manifold on a scale. Scale read
somewhere around 10-15 lbs I think.

Ken

>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:55:57 -0400 >From: ROCKY LEAR >Subject: Forged
pistons and aluminum intakes > >This is something that has proably been
covered time and again here so bear with me if I ask again. > >Does any
mfg. make forged pistons for a 392? If not can anyone recommend a custom
piston maker that has IH experience? > >Did anyone ever cast an aluminum
itake for the 392? >