Polycast wheels?

Anyone want Poly cast wheels?  I have a 1980 Traveler (Dana 20 T/C) that I
want to get rid of and it has these wheels on it.  I figured since nobody
(anyone?) wants this truck (No rust, arizona rig with a clean top and no
dents), I'd like to have the wheels go to someone that wants them.

So, polycast wheels anyone?  I'm in a dealing mood.  Prefer local since I
don't want to arrange shpping for something this heavy/cumbersome.  Truck
is in Tucson, Arizona.

Delivery possible within a few hundred miles per arrangement.

Pictures available.

JoelB