Re: When It Rains, It's Dead!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Binder@domain.elided" <binder@domain.elided>
To: "IHC Digest" <ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 09:14
Subject: Re: When It Rains, It's Dead!

> Just a quick follow-up to my earlier posting:
> I notice that when I turn the key, the ammeter pegs to the "D"ischarge
side.

> Later & thanks,
>
> --Pete

Your problem sounds exactly like what mine was.  Although I never did equate
moisture into the equation...  just didn't think about it.  The worst time
it happened it was raining though, that's the only time I flat out couldn't
get it to work anymore and jumped the starter and from there ended up
bypassing the relay.

-Ryan