Re: When It Rains, It's Dead!

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 07:35  AM, Ryan Moore wrote:

The worst time
it happened it was raining though, that's the only time I flat out couldn't
get it to work anymore and jumped the starter and from there ended up
bypassing the relay.
It makes sense to me that water leaking into the under-dash area, or even just high humidity could cause connection problems at either the ignition switch or the under-dash relay.

Because Pete's ammeter is showing a discharge, there is still a signal heading down to the Delco, and that should mean that a Ford solenoid installation would be effective, IF the Delco solenoid and starter are OK.

John