Re: So who is going to RMIHR?

On Sat, 26 Jun 1999, Farmer wrote:

> Who's going to RMIHR?
> Last year we had a good time around the camp-fire, with elk, fish, whiskey,
> etc.  However, getting together just kind of happened at the last minute.
> This time it would be cool to plan it in advance.

I'll be there!!!  I don't know about bringing some steak.. I have *ONE*
packet of Elk in the freezer.. though I'm sure I could be talked into it. ;-)

I plan on being in Leadville on Thursday night.. to run HolyCross on
Friday.. which should put me into Fairplay sometime Friday night.

I'm there through Tuesday noon-ish when I'll head for home (and 3 more
days of wheelin')

I'm budgeting 1.5 days each way for the 800-900 mile trip.. I'll be
towing the racer (which moved on it's own tonight!!)..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout