Matchbox Scout

Evening Digesters,

Last night I was watching the MotorWeek show on TV, and part of the show was
about this guy who has a collection of Matchbox cars. I think he said 15,000.
Anyway, at one point, the collector was showing a rare matchbox, and I swear
it was a model 80 Scout. Of course, I didn't have the computer video capture
program running, and didn't have a tape in the VCR, so no screen shots. ;(

BUT, if anyone else wants to pursue this, go to
http://www.mpt.org/mpt/motorwk/schedule.html
to see when the MotorWeek show is being broadcast in your area. I'm not sure
if it will be the same episode, or next weeks, but what the hay, it's worth a
shot.

STeve, who needs to have his computer on 24/7 and a tape in the VCR at all
times