Carlisle

   Well, it is saturday morning and I've been up for an hour reading my
mail from yesterday. We had a handful of trucks come in friday, maybe
20. I expect about 60 before the day is out.
   Nothing noteworthy about the day, a couple of guys from OK drove in.
There is a really nice Travellette that Lynn Faeth brought with him.
   Well, be posting pictures tonight from the days show and I'll post
thier location when we get them done.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scouts, 2 parts Scouts, starting to get lots of parts.

http://www.triplediamond.org