Re: Tennesee Binders

and then Micheal wrote:

>Mount our trusty steeds and let nothing (short of golden boxes distract
>us from our goal of saving damsels from the horrific fate imposed by
>boring modern SUV's!)-Or from saving Men-in-waiting from the same, Dame
>Theresa!

I am honored to be included in the Knights of the Triple Diamond.  As it is
Friday evening, I had to read that twice.  I wasn't sure if I got it at
first......like you said, It has been a long day.  ;)

Dame Theresa (who's still looking for the Men in Waiting)
President - Sierra Scouts

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it!

73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver-for sale
62 Scout 80 - just for parts