Re: Test

No Michael, it seems the list is slow today.

I threw this one out last week and got no info, so,
since the traffic is nil, I'll try it again.

I have a '73 Scout II with four wheel drum brakes. At
some point the PO switched the booster to the thicker,
smaller diameter (dual diaphragm?) type.
 The booster is almost dead. AutoZone sells the
booster and m/c as a unit. When I ordered a
replacement, I got the thinneer, larger diameter
booster along with the drum type m/c. Haven't put it
on yet.
 Question: Can I put the disc type m/c on the truck
while still running drum brakes? It would be nice as I
am going to swap in a D-44 front end at a future date,
so if I had already swapped the m/c and booster I
would save myself some time and money.
 Will it work?
Thanks,
Russ