Re: Test & Tom's Tranny

Rik DesJardin wrote:

> I've certainly theorized it would be time and money well spent to let John
> Comer build a 727 than have me, or any shop without a magnificent reputation
> to work on it.

Funny, that's what John Comer said the last time I called him when the
new pump didn't fix things.. :-)  I think he said, "It'd be money ahead
at this point" tho' the freight wouldn't be so nice, and I'd rather not
wait until RMIHR to get my racer running.

I *believe* the good news that'll come out of all of this is that I'll
have "cut my teeth" and the worst will be over.. didn't I mention before
why I have (at least) two Scouts?  I always screw things up the first
time, and get it right the second..

Mark me down for one hosed up 727... when I rebuild my spare, it should
be perfect the first time through.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
Lucky for me the Comers feel a little guilty for getting me hooked on
this racin' stuff...
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout