RE: Real iron

Chris,  I have read it too.  It is a fascinating book not only for an IH
enthusiast but for anyone with a business interest.

>> Not that I don't absolutely adore my IH bolts.  I won't even
>> throw one away,
>> no matter how rusty.

Me too.  Any time I reach into my bolt bins and pull out a bolt with an IH
or a WP (West Pullman Works of IH) I have to throw it back.  I can't use
those unless I'm using it on an IH!

Kurt

80 Terra-brand new concord blue paint job.
80 Scout
73 1210 4x4
68 Travelall
Various Tractors and Cub Cadets