more tranny trouble?

Since we are getting on the automatic transmission thread, I figured now
is the time to throw mine in. My 80 traveler 345, auto, 3.73 with 32
inch tires feels like it is always pulling a trailer. Like all the power
of the motor is being absorbed by the trans. It shifts and operates
fine, I have driven it daily like this for two years,ran it on the sand
dunes in Michigan and even towed my 800 to the nats with no trouble.
Could the torque converter be the cause and is it worth messing with
now, or should I just continue to drive it and worry about it if it
breaks.

Nick