Another one!

Okay, another question for you!  Also working on the '63 T'all as well,
and wanted to ask this.  The thing has been sitting without running
since 1977.  I got it started, but I need to figure out how to get some
pressure back in the hydraulic lines.  Both the clutch and the brake
pedals go completely to the firewall with no resistance, but the
cylinder had emptied out once before.  I thought one wheel was wet the
last time this happened, so I assumed that it was a wheel cylinder.
Well, now no fluid is leaking, but there is still no pressure.
There has never been any signs of leakage at the slave cylinder, but the
rubber boot around the top of it looks very trashed, so I bought a wheel
cylinder and slave cylinder rebuild kit.  However, what should I do to
make dure these are necessary?  I would assume that if the lines were
completely clogged, there would be TONS of pressure, as the fluid would
not go anywhere.  I would think that if there were holes in the lines
somewhere, I would see fluid pour out when I step on it.  Should I
attempt to bleed the brakes and see if that helps?  And then perhaps
bleed at the slave cylinder?  I don't expect the things to work, but
would like to know how to begin to troubleshoot it!

Thanks!

Michael