Update on the SOS

  I went down at lunch and got the truck to start. I
didn't do anything different, it just decided to
start.
  As I was about to drive it the rest of the way to
work it died, I was able to get it to stay running
only by cranking and as soon as it caught flooring the
throttle, it kind of stutters then roars to life.
  The only thing I can imagine is that by reving it
way up it is overcoming some sort of resistance in the
starter/ignition circuit. Sound reasonable?
  When I get it home tonight (hope & pray) I will take
the bulkhead connectors apart, spray them out with
electrical cleaner, then spray in some dielectric
grease.
  Anything else? Something I'm missing? I am just
going by feel here, so any advice is appreciated.
  Russ