Re: Travelall - it lives

Tom,
   On all my Scouts the heat is hooked up with one hose coming from the
rear of the intake near the # 6 and 8 runners and the other hose coming
from , A) my 71 the thermostat housing, B) my 79's down on the water
pump, or there abouts. The 79's have a big plug in the thermostat
housing, I don't know where the other hose location went on the 71.
   Keep in mind that the linkages for 304, 345, and 392's are all
different. I have an extra 345 rod if you need it.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scouts, 2 parts Scouts, starting to get lots of parts.

http://www.triplediamond.org