scout 80 spring swappage

 I have been a long time lurker, but this is my first post.
I have a 62 scout 80, and i seem to remember some talk about getting a
couple of inches of lift from using some j**p  CJ springs. I want some lift,
but i would like to put off the whole spring over thing,if i can, since i
really don't want to try to go THAT far up ( my four cyl won't push that
hard). So any how what years and models  or J**p springs will interchange?
or did I hear that in a dream? How much lift will i get? Do i have to fab
new mounts? Same CJ springs front and rear? any info will be appreciated.
thanks
Paul Masterson
Seattle
62 scout 80 4 cyl waiting for ring gear at the moment