Lifting a 69-75 Travelall,..

     Gang,

        Been there, done that.  Dodge 3/4T springs fit perfect.  Bushings
     and all.  They even look like IH used Dodge springs, though I never
     suggested that.  I found a set of 3/4T springs rear: from a 73 1110
     pickup and fronts from a 70 pickup, and they give about 6" of total
     lift from a sagged out 1/2 1975 Travelall.  If you do the rears only,
     you'll want caster shims in the front, 2.5 will work, 4 deg is better.
      When I put the 3/4Tin front I plan to keep the shims in there, since
     the driveline angle is fine (The front shaft is so long anyway) and I
     like the highway cruising ability with the increased caster.  My 1/2T
     truck sits easily as tall if not taller than a 3/4T TA.

        New bushings and 3/4T springs and you're good.  New shocks are
     needed too!

   -Joel

   '83 BMW R80 G/S PD "Claudia" Going back together
   '76 Scout II 345/727 "Marianne" waiting for some love and TLC
   '75 Travelall 150 4wd 392/727 Keeps on tickin'
   '74 Travelall 150 2wd 392/727 Fiber floor candidate, sometime soon.