Carlisle roll call

>The East Coast Scout Regionals is coming up in 2 weeks. June 25-27 at
>Carlisle, PA. Let's get a roll call of digester that will be appearing
>there.    I know:
>I'll be there with BAD.
>Joe Costanzo will be there with Nina.
>Rob Cavaleri will be there with Juan.
>Dennis Petterson will be there with Snow Ghost.
>I certainly hope that isn't all the digesters that show up.

Dan, I'm going to be there for probably one day with my as yet unnamed
tan Scout. I'll bring pictures of her on the beach from Nag's head this
year (last week.) What will be the best day for me to show up there?
Because I have a new business, I can't spend the whole weekend. Besides,
I didn't register, so I'll be parking in the lot, most likely.

Bill D.
Nameless '78 Scout II