Re: Power steering question and Scout Sighting

Theresa R McKinney wrote:
> I spotted another Scout in a movie.  I was watching "Home Fries" with Drew
> Barrymore and Luke Wilson and there is a scene where Dorian (Luke Wilson)

Drew Barrymore was in a Scout II in "Mad Love"... connection?  (like
Salma Hayek - Desperado n' Fools Rush In.. though she drove a Scout in
both)

> Also,  while we were out wheeling this weekend, My power steering pump was
> smoking badly.  It did this the last time I went wheeling, but I had
> overfilled it, and since it was only when going uphill, I figured it was

Are you locked in front, Theresa?  Might be time for a power steering
cooler! Mine never *smoked* but it sure smelled funny.. until I put a
decent sized automatic transmission cooler in the return line.. not a
problem since.