Power steering question and Scout Sighting

Hey all,

I spotted another Scout in a movie.  I was watching "Home Fries" with Drew
Barrymore and Luke Wilson and there is a scene where Dorian (Luke Wilson)
goes out of his house and they show the house across the street in the
background.  There in the driveway, looking as lovely as ever, is a yellow
Scout II.  I don't recall anyone mentioning this one before, so I thought
I'd let y'all know.  BTW, went to see Austin Powers, The Spy Who Shagged Me
this weekend.  Hilarious!!!!!!!  If you liked the first one, you're sure to
like this one.

Also,  while we were out wheeling this weekend, My power steering pump was
smoking badly.  It did this the last time I went wheeling, but I had
overfilled it, and since it was only when going uphill, I figured it was
just overflowing.  Again, this weekend, it only did it while going uphill,
no problem on the flatland or downhill.  Oh yeah, this is on the 73 SII, 392
if it makes a difference.  Didn't matter whether it was warmed up, hot, or
cold.  No problems from the steering, just smoked.  Didn't make any noise,
the steering wheel turned the same as always.  Any ideas?  TIA

Theresa
President - Sierra Scouts

I don't suffer from insanity.  I enjoy every minute of it!

73 Scout II - the off road rig
64 Scout 80 - the daily driver - for sale - make me an offer I can't refuse
62 Scout 80 - just for parts