727 - still no go.

Hmm.

Bought more fluid, added some.. now it's OVER full.

If I put the transfer case in Neutral, with the truck running, and then
try to hit 2-hi or 4-low, it grinds.. so the output shaft is turning..
but kick it into gear, and nothing.  It won't even budge the Scout now.

I had three lurches out of it, with a stall after each one.  Now nothing.

What would break?  snap a band?  Incorrect adjustment?  It grabbed three
times tho'..

:-(

Oh well,

-Tom