Re: ihc-digest V6 #897

Gosh,

How did I ever run Drag Boats, Tractor Pullers, and Gassers all those years
with "zoomies" and not warp my valves??  And all that dyno time, simply
miraculous.  I must have been extremely lucky, for about 15 years.  ;-)

So tell me, how many valves have you actually SEEN that were "warped"
because of this?

John Stricker

jstricke@domain.elided

"I didn't spend all these years getting to the top of the food chain
just to become a vegetarian"