Re: O-Rings for Water Pipes

Just re-assembled my 345. The 0-rings on the old water pipes were almost
gone.  I went to NAPA and they had an O-ring assortment, just matched one up
with the old pipe. I was wondering if maybe this might not be thick enough.
Maybe a special O-ring went on there, but when I opened the seal kit for the
front oil seal, in addition to the timing cover gasket, there were the water
pipe O-rings.  Can't say I can tell any difference in them.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided