Re: Spindle flange nut size?

"John A. Landry" wrote:

> When I encountered this problem shortly after buying my Scout, I went to a
> local industrial hardware store and bought a Williams brand 2-1/16 12 point
> socket.  It's 3/4" drive, very heavy and fits inside the Scout hubs just

Hmmm.. I guess I should break out my new 3/4" socket set again (first
use was balljoints on the racer front end) and try it!  I already have
the 1/2-3/4 adapter, too.

Dang, and I've been fighting that stupid socket for so long..

I think it'll stay in the truck for a trail tool anyhow.. $10 cheap
socket, or another $30 good 'un.. hmmm.. cheap'll work. ;-)