Re: Water pipe o-rings

>Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 06:49:17 -0500
>From: Scott Machalk <smachalk@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: Water pipe o-rings
>
>On Sun, 06 Jun 1999 22:25:59 EDT Howard R Pletcher <n9ads@domain.elided> wrote:
>>
>>I don't know the size, but I'd bet you can still get p/n 356 005 R1 at a
>>Navistar dealer and know you've got the right size.

>I'll check it out. Navistar dealer is about an hour away so it's not as
>convenient as, say, NAPA.

Scott,
        I replaced all of my hoses last fall.  My local parts supplier
ordered the o-rings for me.  I don't remember if he looked them up or
crossed the IH part number Howard mentions.  I always try to have the IH
number when I go in and it often pays off.  Anyway, from the sales receipts
it appears that it was FelPro #421 for $0.73 x 4.

Hope this helps,  Mike