Re:basically means, "I am starting a business!"

Well, that is easy because if I hadn't gotten so many replies that people
were and are interested then I would have just stockpiled a lot of what I
needed and got a real cool scout and then the rest would have been scrap.

So if I had decided not to spend a lot of my free time running a business I
wouldn't have gotten hounded on E-mail hey get me this hey get me that.  This
is going to be a lot of work and I do want to save the scout's from the scrap
heap but I needed to know if it was worth everyone else's time as well.  As I
have so many E-mails at once (over 100 in two days) I think it is worth doing
so I decided to go full speed ahead.

 Second I want to get everything going before I announce it to much. It's
going to take me a few days just to start building a web page.  I didn't mean
for it to sound shady but I wasn't about to announce "I" was starting this
deal and then get like two E-mails and say naw forget it sorry guys.

I hope that clears stuff up for ya but thanks for the input I will try to
watch how I word stuff in the future.  Hey I'm new to all this business stuff
ya know :^)

Steve Tucker