1980 Scout II Parts

Well, I've been out of work for over a MONTH! (hurt my back)...so I need to MOVE
some parts! I have the following for sale BEST OFFER, you pay shipping from
67210.

                                    Dash Pad - EX
                                 Console Top - GD
                                 Dash Frame - EX
                           Interior Top Trim Pieces (White) - EX
                                  1980 Grill - GD
                                 Front Valance - EX
                                 Rear Seats - GD
                                 Fuel Tanks - GD
                                   Doors - EX
                                Seat Pedestals - GD
                                   Seats - GD
                               Right Inside Fender - GD
                                Defroster Hoses - EX
                                  Arm Rests - EX
                                  Radiator - GD
                                 T-19 Close - EX
                                4 Barrel Intake - EX
                               Wiper / Vent Cover - EX
                             Travel Top w/sliding glass - GD
                                  Glove Box - EX
                                 Misc. Lights - GD

I also have many more misc parts from several different years of Scout II's

                        All Parts are BEST OFFER, you pay shipping!

Since I've been off work, my email response will be VERY sluggish! Home phone is
(316) 264-7997, cell is 640-4304.

--
--Scot
www.wichita4x4.com