Re: Electrical Question

LATE BREAKING NEWS: "Robert H. Hughes" <robhughes100@domain.elided> wins
the 40 million dollar lottery and says:

>Each of these seems to work for a while, and then problems arise.
>Eventually, they have each seemed to develop a short to ground.  Am I
>using them wrong?  Any suggestions?  Is there a better way to create a
>source of switched power?

Rob,

Sounds like the right way to do it.  What are the exact symptoms when the
relay goes bad?  How do you know it's failing (failed)?  Just so I
understand this... you have the switched "run" wire going through a fuse
first, then the relay, then from the relay to chassis ground?

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |"I don't care if you think it's your right.
Conservative Libertarian        | I say: Sorry, it's 1999. We have had
Life Member of the NRA          | enough as a nation. You are not allowed
WA Arms Collectors              | to own a gun, and if you do own a gun
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | I think you should go to prison."
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |        -- Talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell