Rocker panels

   My drivers side rocker panel disintegrated on BAD over the weekend.
The previous owner thought it would be a good idea to fill the rocker
with Great Stuff expanding foam, then cover it up with Bondo. This
trapped the water in the rocker and just ate away. The rear of the
rocker seperated from the center body mount area.
   I've cut the rocker out from the A pillar to the back and all I have
left is the floor, what's left of it, and the pillars.
   I plan on taking some 2" C channel and attaching it to the front body
mount and dropping some threaded rod from the back upper step to the
channel. Then replace the floor openings with sheetmetal.
   This is just so that I can drive the thing and so that I can get in
and out of the drivers side door. What the long term plan is to replace
the floor with 18" steel and the mounts with angle iron and the rockers
with angle and quartered tubing.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's, one shotgun, 20/20 vision.