Re: Hoses and belts

John Hofstetter wrote:

> Michael,
> You should replace all the hoses and belts, and don't skip replacing
> that little SOB by-pass hose.
> John H.
> ----------
> < From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
> < To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
> < Subject: ihc-digest V6 #870
> < Date: Mon, May 31, 1999, 8:50 AM
> <
>
> < I heard a funny noise and turned around to see what it was-water
> < pouring down onto the ground.  Get the hood open-which is no easy
> feat
> < on this beast, and find that one of the hoses has blown out.

Belts were done about two years ago the last time someone tried to get
it running-has not been run since.  The hoses have to be ordered around
here, unless I am willing to use a FLEX-HOSE.  Is this some type of bend
it yourself one-size fits all thing?  I would gladly use it-even at a
price of $25.00 as opposed to $10.00 for the regular one, if I knew it
would work.  Any imput on this?

And by the way, what little SOB bypass hose?

Michael