Re: Hoses and belts

Michael,
Forget the flex hose!  The hoses are all available from the real auto
parts stores like NAPA. The counter man may tell you that the book
says that you cut an inch off the long end of the elbow, or such, but
that is a long way from a universal hose.

The SOB bypass hose is the little guy that comes out of the thermostat
housing, makes a sharp elbow and goes into the water pump. It's one of
the most frequent "busters" , is hard to find while out in the woods,
and is difficult to change at best without removing the thermostat
housing.
John H.