Top Starter Bolt-'74 100 Series

Help!  I have been tinkering with my Wagonmaster starter (do you guys
hate when I write that everytime?  I don't mean to be redundant, but
most people always mention the involved set-up for any details it may
provide.  Can I just say "t'all" since it is identical and quicker to
type?  I could type WM, but people may not remember what that stands
for.), and have a problem.  I cannot see how to possibly reach the top
bolt that holds the starter on.  I am thinking I may have to loosen the
exhaust manifold to get to it.  Everything is so darn tight under
there!  How do they expect this stuff to get done.  If anyone is on that
can ofer some advice, I would really appreciate it!  Thanks!

Michael