Re: Rag joint RR

Rob,
   At least for my joint I needed a vice and a grinding wheel. Also, I
think to do the job 'right' you need to buy 2 kits. Why? Well, the kit
comes with 2 studs of different sizes, while the stock joint studs are
equal size. You will see what I mean when you get into it.
   You need to remove the whole joint from the box and shaft. To do this
you need to remove the bolts on the clamps all together because they go
in a slot in the shafts. The old studs in the old joint are pressed in,
this is where you need the grinder. (Actually, you may be able to just
leave the old studs, I forget why I replaced mine. It may be just
because they gave me replacements.)

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's, one shotgun, 20/20 vision.