Rag joint RR

Harvesters,

I've been meaning to replace my old, sloppy rag joint for some time
now.  Yesterday I finally went to Napa and got two different "steering
coupling discs".  One is labeled Ford and is part #630-1012,  The other
is labeled Domestic, part #630-1008.   Each contains an annular rubber
disc with four holes, plus hardware.  Per instructions from a couple of
digesters, I believe this Ford disc is the right one.

But after looking at the new part, and the joint that's in there now
(which is totally covered in grease and hard to examine), I'm a little
worried.  The instructions that came with the new part list a lot of
existing hardware, and I'm not sure if I have it all.  Plus, do I need
to remove the whole joint assembly from the steering shaft?

Basically, I need someone to walk me through this a little.  Should I
just start unbolting the existing joint?  Will I see how to do this?

Thanks,

Rob H.
75 Scout II, 345, 727