Re: Brake bleeding

LATE BREAKING NEWS: Curt Cleavinger <rcleavin@domain.elided> wins the 40
million dollar lottery and says:

>I've bled the brakes on the
>Scout and Travelall at least 3 times without problems, and for
>some reason I'm having terrible troubles getting all the air out
>(even with the Russell bleeder screws) - I'm starting on my 4th
>gallon of brake fluid.

Curt,

What makes you think you're not getting all the air out?  I'm wondering if
you're just mistaken and you have gotten all the air out.  It takes very
little fluid to force all the air out.

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |     1977 Scout II Traveler (Parts)