Re: More info on t-case problem

Ignorance alert!!!!
 I didn't even know there is supposed to be an
'engaged' light, so I didn't look for it.
 I am not sure, but the cable feels ok. When I pull,
it feels very smooth but I have to pull firmly...not
what I would expect if the cable were broken.
 As I said before, this t-case is not original...for
that matter this Scout may not have even been 4wd from
the factory (hadn't thought about that possibility
yet, 8( , so the connections are probably as suspect
as everything else.
Thanks,
Russ