Brake Hoses

I know I've seen this discussed and not too long ago, but I can't find it in
my notes from the Digest (getting to be pretty big collection and silly me,
I printed them out and deleted the files which would have let me searched
instead of digging through pages and pages.  How dumb can I be?  Anyway,
don't answer that.  I need longer brake hoses for the front axle and the one
that goes down to the T-block on the rear diff.  They need to be at least 18
inches I figure.  Is there a NAPA part number or a particular application
that will work?

A note on the permatex gaskets.  I've had good experience with the red high
temp gasket stuff, but like John L. mentioned, it's best if it cures a long
time--like overnight.  Most people are in such a big hurry to get something
running again, they don't wait for the permatex to cure.  If you put that
stuff on there and then slap it on and torque it down, it squishes out and
it's going to leak. If you let it cure, it stays put.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided