Re: Brake Hoses

David Willmon wrote:

> don't answer that.  I need longer brake hoses for the front axle and the one
> that goes down to the T-block on the rear diff.  They need to be at least 18

For the rear, I have a few part numbers on my brake-line page under my
FAQs.  In particular, try an '85 Ford E350 van rear hose.

Up front, stock application is 18" long.  It's the ONLY THING you'll
find.

Jim Maulis sells 4" longer lines.  Or you can take a Chevy or Ford line
and bore out the end to the required 7/16 fitting for the Scout.. *OR*..
I *HAD* a part number for a 10" extension but lost it.. the 10"
extension would work with the stock lines and bolt right in.  Giving you
10 extra flexible inches.

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72, '72, '77, '77, '77 Traveler, '78 Scout IIs
'72 Travelall 1110 1/2T 4x4 w/ 392