Re: Anyone in B'ham, AL?

Epp,

how far are you from a town known as "sulpher wells" in kentuckey?

my mom's family (Wallace) emmigrated from there to east Idaho about the
turn of the century, I'd like to visit back there and see the town

Joe

... -> Today is cancelled due to lack of interest! <-

On Mon, 24 May 1999 20:23:50 -0000 "Eppinger Michael R Contr
AEDC.SVT/9101" <Michael.Eppinger@domain.elided> writes:
>Hey Skip,
>I am about 2 hrs north of B'ham.  You would be more than welcome to
>come 4
>wheelin with our local club when you get over here.  (Actually, you
>could
>come with us, even if you didn't move :)  )  Did you get the package I
>sent
>out to you?
>
>Epp

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]