carburetor for 152s

Hello,
what is the Holley model number for the 152 I-4?  I think it's something
like a 1904, but I don't have my scouts in town for me to look at.  I am
in need of new/remanufactured carburetors or the rebuilt kit.  Anyone know
where I can get them from?  The Baxter and NAPA I went to looked at me
with their mouth agape when I told them what I needed.  Both kids told me
that they don't carry anything that old.  <sigh>  Thanks for the info

Andre S