Diameter of crank pulley?

Anyone know the diameter of the v-belt pulley on a stock 304?  The one that
drives the water pump and alternator.  The reason I'm wondering is in
giving David W some measurements for engine location in his 800 V8
conversion, we found his 345 has a 6 3/4" pulley, while my 304 has an 8"
pulley.

My 8" pulley probably was not stock since I switched motors, and as I
recall the new motor came without pulleys.  I might have just used what I
had laying around.  It most likely won't make a significant difference load
wise on the motor whether I have a large or smaller one, but if it's
supposed to have the smaller one I'd just as soon change so I won't be
overdriving the alternator and water pump by 20% or so.

Thanks,

Doug