Bell housing and gas mileage

IH again everyone!
  Just wanted to do a little more self congratulations
on my (finally) sweet running Scout II. Filled up the
tank this morning (gas gauge doesn't work, so I watch
the mileage closely). I got 16.25 mpg, city driving,
for almost 200 miles. Yipee!
  On another note: Does anyone have a 4 speed bell
housing they would like to get rid of? My Scout
currently has a three speed and a single speed t-case,
I bought a Dana 20 that should be here in a day or two
and would like to put both the close ratio 4 speed I
have and the t-case in at the same time, but need the
bell housing.
  Just let me know the price.
Thanks,

===