SWB Traveler

I saw one!

Cruising through Missoula on Monday we noticed (again) a red/orange '73
Scout II.  Nifty.  Then coming back down the same road I saw it from the
rear.. and there was something wrong with it.. that did NOT look like a
tailgate and liftgate.. why.. it's a hatchback!  It's a Traveler?

Then we came to the side of the Scout.. No, it's a 100" WB.. it's way
too short to be a Traveler... *gasp*  Someone cut down a Traveler top
for a 100" Scout II!!

Naturally, when I went back with my camera, it was gone.  Saw it there
four or five times and when I come back with my camera.. no Scout.
d'oh.

Kim Sol - I'm not positive on the street.. we came up from campus to a
redlight by "HoagieVille" then headed left to Russel (near the new
Albertsons) it was on the left.

Sometime over the weekend I broke my rear spring perch again (bad
welding job, Tom!).. my 4.88s showed up, and I need to buy one more
"steel" to put my 727 back together..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Travelall 1110 - gets new exhaust manifold soon
'77 Scout II - gets a rear spring over and new perches soon
'78 Scout II - gets a 727, 304, and 4.88s in the front soon