re: Ring and Pinion

On Sun, 23 May 1999, Nick Leiterman wrote:

> everything I need except the case spreader.  So my question is, how

The only place that seems to use a case spreader is Dana!  EVERYONE I
know uses two levers (two pry bars) to pull the carrier out, and then a
dead-blow nylon hammer to tap it back into place.. even my friend Mike
that's done hundreds of R&P swaps.. (who will also be putting my front
4.88s in this week or next!  They're here!!)

-Tom