Re: Way off Topic, Sick of this

Ken + FY:

Ken-
Though I must admit, your writing on the forementioned topic of
Littleton, CO did catch me slightly aback, I understood what you were
saying, and respect your right to voice it.  I will apologize for the
co-addressed "FY" personality, as I am sure he is incapable of
comprehending the need to do so.  And though I am sure you have more
restraint than to rebut to him, if such a person were willing to show up
somewhere, I would gladly attend as your representative and let him
attempt to slap the urine from my bladder in your stead.

Now, hoping that I do indeed have someone's attention, does anyone out
there know what the model number was of the stock carb on the BG220 used
in 1963 T'alls?  I have been to several parts stores that cannot locate
it, and I have not removed it yet, but cannot find a single number
etched into it anywhere visible while it is mounted on the intake
manifold.

Also wanted to say that I put a brand new battery in the Wagonmaster
that was having the intermittent starting problems.  Since putting it in
two nights ago, the only time it has exhibited this behavior was just
now-probably thirty or forty starts into the process.  Before it would
do this about three times into the tinkering process.  I took it out on
the road for the first time last eve, and it is running pretty well.  It
will not seem to hold idle below about 900 RPM, and I am trying to set
everything to spec, which is about 700/600D depending on where I check
this.  I could not get my inductive analyzer to give me a good value on
dwell-would this (dwell) have anything to do with it?

Thanks for any help/advice,

Michael