Where's the engine go?

Okay, I know where it goes, generally.  I need to know precisely.  I'm
starting to put things back together again.  I cut out the old motor mounts
for the 196, now I'm putting the 345 back in.  I'm re-using the 196 mounts.
(If anyone is considering doing this, the old 196 mount on the passenger
side bolts up to the 345 directly.  The mount on the driver's side is
another matter. I had to fabricate a new mounting bracket by cutting apart
the old bracket to work around the oil filter.  If you want specifics of
this bracket, contact me directly.)

Now I need to weld back the frame brackets, but I'm not exactly sure where
to locate these. I'm not able to install the transmission right now, still
waiting on my flywheel and new crossmember, but If anybody with a 345 in a
Scout 800 could give me some pretty precise measurements, I could go ahead
and weld in the mounts.  My front crossmember is in the stock location for a
V8 now, so how far back from the crossmember is the crankshaft pulley?  How
low is the pulley in relation to the crossmember?  Is the center of the
pulley above, even with, or below the crossmember and if so, by how much?

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided