RE: IH Fridge

It is a small fridge, I can see the top of it. (I'm
5'3)  NO motor on top.  I didn't look at the seal.
But Scott (in his office) uses it keep drinks and
lunch cold, so it runs well.  I just hope nothing
happens to it in the next 6 months while I am on my
internship.

Just my luck, the fridge sits there for at least 30
years and then after I find it they take it away.

Scott said he would keep and eye on it for me, except
during the swap, then he can claim no knowledge.

He has a 65 willy's jeep that was  hunting jeep on a
ranch outside Ft. Worth. When he registered it in 92
it was the first time it had ever been registered.
Doesn't even have brake lights, came from factory that
way. So he understands this nostalgia thing.

It's the first one I have ever seen, but I had never
really looked before.

Laura